Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Beauties :-)

I got into such a mind buzz last night that I couldn't seem to catch some zzz's! I was thinking about this LO project that I've countlessly redone over the past four weeks.. I can't really understand why the creative side of my brain would have to be switched on from 11pm onwards. Ang laki na ng eyebags ko! Lol. So after doing five spreads for that project, I decided to scrap on this sweet-looking photo of me and my little girl, Tiffany. I'm kind of high on pink lately, so this will have a similar feel to my two previews LO's. :-) Have a great week everyone!





















Credits - Paper from Paisely & Ivy Paper Pack, Weeds & Wildflowers Design; Flowers from Being Me, Weeds & Wildflowers Design; Ribbon Bookplate by Shabby Princess; Pearls by Melany Violette; Stalk Brushes from deviantart.com; Scalloped Frame by RL; Photo by Oly Ruiz

0 comments: