Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cubeville Makeover (Inspired by MrsB)

Moved by MrsB's digiscrap on her cube-fix at work, I decided to do the same favor for my neglected workspace. Here are some photos of how my cube make-over went this week.


*Before*
(a complete mess really lol!)
and...
*After*
Requested for a corkboard from our admin and posted two scraps and a portrait on one side, and some of my favorite photos from our euro trip last year. the cow hanging up there keeps me sane on a busy day (just press and it says mooo.. hehe cutie).. the tiny koala at the side is handy for clipping some docs when i can't find my binding clip.
On one corner of my workspace I posted three matte posters I got from Paris and a photo frame of me and my hubby plus the kids.
I still need to put some more effort though on the other side of my cube, which is just piled with folders and notebooks. lol. Will put that in the drawing board for now.

Lemme know what you think!

6 comments:

Ladynred said...

You did a great job on your office. I love what you put on your corkboard!

http://sweetagring.com

Rache said...

thanks agring! :)

Absiegirl said...

wow. i love the corkboard. my corkboard's a mess.

i'm cleaning up my cube too! starting with my cabinet. ghad the trash i was able to pull out was just unbelievable!!! i didn't realize how much trash was really in there! next is my workspace. im getting 2 more boards up by next month. :) good luck satin!

Rache said...

thanks absiegirl.. woah 2 more boards?! sa bagay, with 50+ spreads for the catalog, hmm.. you'd need a lot of stuff to post on. plus a boost of colors on that to let the creative juice flow. go girl!

Anonymous said...

wow rache! u did a good job cleaning it up.. and designing it :)

Rache said...

hey thanks amor! :)