Monday, July 16, 2007

Wedding at the Grand Terrace

Spent our Saturday afternoon at the wedding of my hubby's cousin where our boy Tristan participated in the entourage as ring bearer. I think the Grand Terrace is fairly new, with almost the same concept as that of Plaza Ibarra, Fernwood Gardens and Gazebo Royale. Anyways, it was a flicking photo spree for the family, us being such camwhores from the youngest to the oldest! My brother-in-law, Oly brought his two DSLR's for us to toy with, so, I sort of got to practice again before I lay my hands on my own DSLR. Just a thought - no wonder most photographers are men. These equipments, together with the lens and other accessories are darn heavy. And I mean heavy to the point that the muscles in my right arm would feel real strained right after a night's shoot. But it's a good kind of pain I tell ya. Especially if you want to pounce a chance to get awesome looking photos.

Here are some of the photos we took last Saturday ...

The Grand Terrace










Irma, Me, MIL, Nina and Tiff










My hubby Oli and my boy Tristan















Feeling pre-nupt pose.. haha.









Me and the kids in the bathroom.. lol!











Me and my girl Tiffany

2 comments:

abieco said...

nice pics! and yes, DSLRs are pretty heavy. but they're definitely worth the weight!

Rache said...

thanks mrsb! :) super worth the weight tlga. im excited to get my own na hehe!