Monday, November 5, 2007

So much going on!

Voila! I am back. Diligently posting on this blog has become one big struggle these past weeks. My multiply gets more updated I guess. Although not as often as I'd like either.

So many things have gone by and in a couple of days, I'd be posting bit by bit on what's been happening with me and the stuff I've been in to :)

Meanwhile, let me just share with you three fave photos from our Contemporary Weddings by Metrophotography. This will be a regular series, so do watch out. If you'd like to book us, please do! Lol. No holding back. It will be a thrill to hear from you!

Hmmm.. is it just me or are the images pixelized? Oh no. Do check out more of these photos in our gallery at www.mymetrophoto.com :-)

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

H2OBaby said...

those are gorgeous photos rache! Have a great week! :)

Rache said...

thanks, buge! :) God bless! :)