Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back from Sydney

Hey! Our team got home last night from a gruelling 8-hr plane ride from Sydney, Australia. I really hate long flights! Oh but put me in business class and I think I'll get by just fine. Haha. So anyways, we had real fun being sort of Aussie's for a couple of days. The weather was so pleasant, bright & shiny, cool & windy! I have yet to post photos worth 3GB and process the ones I really likey like. I'll post some maybe tonight - if I don't fall asleep. Lol. Check back later.

Oh if I may digress. Please check out our metrophoto blog right here. You'll get a sneak peek of my bride-for-a-day shots.. I wasn't the one shooting though, I was the model. Lol! You'll need to figure that one out. Haha! Photos aren't even showing my face. Haha!

0 comments: