Friday, September 21, 2007

Loving Penang

Got back from a turbulent flight from Singapore to Manila last Wednesday afternoon. Heck, I feel like I'm still in the airplane up until now. We actually went to Penang for the DELLocity Awards Plus and I was mommy to nine of our top guns in the sales force. DELL was quite luxurious to a certain extent last Q and our sales people got awards like iPod Videos, Nokia cellphones, Canon Ixus Cameras and watches from Tag Heuer, Omega and Rolex! That's a great pat on the back for making your number! (Ehem, what about me? lol).

We stayed at the newly built, G Hotel found along Gurney drive. Locals say that the area is one of the most expensive areas within Penang, probably similar to our Rockwell or the Fort. Anyways, here are some photos of G Hotel. Hey, nice! I've got photos too in my flickr site if you want to see more.


I love Penang. I don't exactly know why but it's actually a nice place to stay in. The weather's very similar to Manila and lifestyle is pretty laid back. The only part that I don't like that much is probably the food; most are REALLY spicy :-) I sure hope to come by and visit again in a couple of years.

3 comments:

Nyree said...

Love the shot of the lobby Rache! Pangmagazine or ad or brochure na ang dating! galeng!

Rache said...

wow, thanks nyree! :)

Rache said...

wow, thanks nyree! :)