Friday, September 21, 2007

Blogging to keep myself AWAKE

I'm so sleepy right now my eyes are literally half open as I type. These past few weeks have been quite a race. Busy with work, arrr! Shiver me timbers. Even my love Will Turner would give up on my schedule. Duh, connection? Sorry, in-flight movie hang-over.. Haha.

Anyways, I had my first wedding shoot last Sept. 13 with my Metrophoto team (oh i just love them!). The ceremony and reception was held at the Manila Hotel. We were so dead tired, but heck, we enjoyed every single minute of it! Zzz.... I can hear my mind saying *digiscrap*... I miss digiscrapping!!! Why can't I seem to find the time? Sigh. Oops, going back to Metrophoto weddings... Here are some of the photos I took last Sept. 13. :-)


















3 comments:

Nyree said...

Oooh! Love love love the shots mare! You're getting better and better! Paturo! lol!

Keep it up Rache!

Rache said...

thanks for the encouragement nyr! :) sure let's go shoot some pictures one time :)

Mich said...

wow nice shots! :)

btw, love the dress too! would you know who's the bride's designer?