Friday, August 3, 2007

Still Here!

Almost lost touch this week (my last post was last Friday!) woah. Not that it's a big deal lol. Anyways, I've been up and about this week, wondering why my schedule is full. Thank God there's still time to fit everything in.... (wife, mom, work, artist, ministry.. wow)

What kept me up in the wee hours of the morning: layout, layout, layout. Argh. I sometimes feel like I've gone to an obnoxious rust when it comes to layouts, spreads and all that. Did (rather finished) a 40-page album for Chax and also finalized everything for my friend Lala's wedding guestbook. I used to do a lot of these 5-6 years ago when we had our computer shop. But it came to a halt when I started working in the company I'm in now. So anyways, I sure sure sure hope the two projects I did turned out fine. Chax's album alone went to the mill four times for me to come up with the final one... and Lala's guestbook, I revised twice. What is up with me?! I'm off to the printer this weekend to have Lala's printed. Will post photos on that :)

Digressing......
Sched tonight: photoshoot at Alley Bar & Grille w/ guru Oly Ruiz
Saturday AM: photoshoot for my friend's property in Alabang (oh personal favor hehe not official)
Saturday PM: photoshoot for Faith Cuneta at our Metrophoto studio

Giving you love, guys! Have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend with your family. God bless!

0 comments: