Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rache's Revelations

I've been tagged! Haha twas so funny I had to figure out what it meant. Where have I been? Lol. I've been tagged by Agring to create a short blog article and show a photo that isn't online yet. Agring, I followed you and just made a magazine cover hihihi. Sorry, birth pains. Lol.




















And here’s the instruction to this tag/meme:
1st step - Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already showed a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.

2nd step - Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.

3rd step - Tag as many others as you like in your post to spread the meme.

4th step - If you link back to me here and send an email I’ll be sure to include links back to you. Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process.

I'm tagging Nyree, Lorelei, Sassy , Tabs and Fran!

5 comments:

Ladynred said...

It's beautiful Rache! I didn't really follow the instructions. First step I didn't understand it. wahahahaha!
Thanks for doing the tag. Please include the instructions here para alam nila kung anong gagawin.

http://sweetagring.com

Absiegirl said...

grreeeaaat!! hahahaha!
i love the mag cover.

too bad hindi napublish hehe.

Absiegirl said...

here's mine: http://ladyfishchronicles.blogspot.com/2007/07/doer-of-art.html

tenchu! mwah mwah!

Joy said...

Cool mag cover! ;)

Caryl said...

love your mag cover... ;)