Monday, August 27, 2007

Updates updates!

Haven't been scrapping for the past few weeks and I totally have lost time to do put my LOs to life. Hmm! This blog is turning out to be a photography blog!

I joined Metrophoto's shoot for BE (Greenhills, Glorietta, and another branch.. oops, sorry slipped me) last Saturday. You can see some of my newbie shots here. Fast forward - after our shoot for some college students earlier today, we (Tania, Irma & myself) did some posing to complete a few studio layouts for BE. We're no models so pardon the poses. I have YET to post our personal BE shots but anyways, here's one that I like (and probly the only one at that hahaha). One thing I can say though is that, I need to lose weight!!! Seriously and fast. Lol!

I sorta subdued the colors in photoshop, thus making it look circa-like (or something hehe). Love the cheeky shades in this photo (thanks, Tania!). What do you think?

0 comments: