Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Progressive Digiscrapper

I've always been amused by art. Growing up, I would doodle stuff until I had kalyo on my fingers (hehe!). When I was in high school, I got into the Art Class, a section for the entire batch that would concentrate more on well, Art. Come college, I was supposed to take Fine Arts in UP, was on waiting list, but somehow, the artsy fartsy part of me didn't exactly push me to pursue it then. So I ended up studying Business Administration, then Advertising later. I started to appreciate layouting when we put up a computer shop in the first few years of my marriage. I'd get to design business cards, flyers, posters, etc for the SMB and SOHO market of our area.

I've done a few layouts of my favorite photos, but never exactly thought that digiscrapping was possible. I'm just so amazed now at how things are put so nicely in a digital canvas. I was so clueless at digiscrapping that, when my I spotted my friend Nyree's friendster testimonial for me, I said, wow, this is a cool layout! Twas fun and creative! Ey, I want to learn!!! After that, the rest is history :)

Cutting this post short, lemme share with you my very first attempt at digiscrapping. Hehe. Not much here, but as my post title goes, my digiscrapping is progressive. I'm learning from the best at Pinay Digiscrappers. What can I say, I'm in good hands! :)


(di ko pa alam mga embellishments noon! lol)


shabbyprincess.com's freebie kits are a digiscrapper's dream come true. hehe! :)

0 comments: