Thursday, July 26, 2007

Little Rachey

scrapping early this morning after feeding my little girl tiffany who's currently sick with an inflammed throat and her asthma acting up last night. poor honey kept on coughing and was in tears as she reached out for me and asked me to pray. i wasn't able to get enough sleep as she would cough every so often and hubby and i watched out if we had to nebulize her. i am staying at home today to care for my girl and we will take her to the doctor in a while after she wakes up this morning. good thing that series of coughing died a bit and now she can catch up on sleep. i couldn't seem to get some zzz's myself, maybe because my body's telling me i should be awake during the day. i'll probably try to sleep after we pay a visit to the doctor. anways, sharing with you this new lo of me in my tiny years. :) credits here.

1 comments:

Ladynred said...

Very cute picture of you Rache. Sweet smile and nice LO too!
I hope Tiffany will feel better soon. Praying for her. Bless you!

I got you tagged in my blog.
http://sweetagring.com